I am a PhD student at the artificial intelligence group of the TU Dortmund University, Germany. I am currently part of the Collaborative Research Center SFB 876, project A1. In this project we develop new machine learning methods for embedded systems and small devices.
Apart from research, I play badminton, do some running and watch way too many movies.
- Machine Learning Ensemble learning, model application, submodular functions
- Computer Architecture Architecture-dependent optimizations and code generation, custom architectures/FPGAs, embedded devices
- Shrub Ensembles for Online Classification (to appear, accepted)In Proceedings of the Thirty-Sixth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-22) 2022
- TECSEfficient Realization of Decision Trees for Real-Time Inference (to appear, accepted)ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems 2022
- There is no Double-Descent in Random Forests2021
- Improving the Accuracy-Memory Trade-Off of Random Forests Via Leaf-Refinement2021
- ECMLVery Fast Streaming Submodular Function MaximizationIn Joint European Conference on Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases 2021
- Margin-Maximization in Binarized Neural Networks for Optimizing Bit Error ToleranceIn Proceedings of DATE 2021 2021